Unicom Systems Inc. operates two on-line subscription services, bidsCanada and bidsUSA. Both are specialty search engine, opportunity matching and e-mail notification services that are used by businesses wishing to bid on RFPs, RFQs and tenders issued by municipal, provincial, state, county and other public sector organizations across Canada and the United States:
- For buyers in American and Canadian public sector organizations, Fortune 500 companies and other large corporations: effectively reach thousands of qualified suppliers to ensure best value in the procurement of goods and services.
- For suppliers: increase sales while saving the time, money and effort required to manually monitor dozens of websites for opportunities.
You can post your bid solicitations to bidsUSA or bidsCanada free of charge if:
- you are a buyer in an American or Canadian public sector organization, Fortune 500 company or other large corporation.
- you work for a third party company that posts bid solicitations on behalf of American or Canadian public sector organizations, Fortune 500 companies or other large corporations.
If your organization qualifies, all you need to do is set up a free Unicom Systems account. With a Unicom Systems account you get the following features:
- Multiple users from an organization can post and manage bid solicitations.
- Bid solicitations are automatically posted to either bidsUSA or bidsCanada, as appropriate, on a daily basis. This allows you to leverage bidsUSA and bidsCanada to reach thousands of qualified suppliers.
- Bid solicitations can be integrated with your own website. Integration is simple and takes only minutes. Code is provided.
- Bid solicitations can include attachments in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Bid solicitations can incorporate United Nations Standard Products and Services Codes (UNSPSC). An easy to use lookup tool is provided.
For more information please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page or click here to download the Unicom Systems User's Manual for posting and managing bid solicitations.
- April 11, 2014 - The Heartbleed security vulnerability - Unicom Systems was not directly affected but you may still need to update your password. What you need to know.
- June 19, 2010 - Get the new Unicom Systems User's Manual for posting and managing bid solicitations.
- June 8, 2010 - Frequently asked questions (FAQ). Click here.